What Type of Swag You Looking For?

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Did You Miss Me? I'm Sorry...Currently Failing My PhD. But Here, Have Some Albums!



I'm sorry to anyone who still comes and checks if I update the blog. I've been a bit busy getting completely leveled by my PhD research. As you can take it, it's not going well. But at least I still bookmark some solid music and some amazing projects. Check em out below but remember to support your favorite artists!

Download: Yelawolf - Love Story (iTunes - Album)

Download: Yelawolf - Love Story (Album)

Download: Wale - The Album About Nothing (iTunes - Album)

Download: Wale - The Album About Nothing (Album)

Download: Earl Sweatshirt - I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside (iTunes - Album)

Download: Earl Sweatshirt - I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside (Album)

Download: Tyler The Creator - Cherry Bomb (iTunes - Album)

Download: Tyler The Creator - Cherry Bomb (Album)

Download: The Alchemist & Oh No - Welcome To Los Santos (iTunes - EP)

Download: The Alchemist & Oh No - Welcome To Los Santos (EP)

Download: Your Old Droog - Your Old Droog (EP with 8 New Tracks)

Download: The Dream - Crown (iTunes - EP)

Download: The Dream - Crown (EP)

Download: Mello Music Group - Persona (iTunes - Album)

Download: Mello Music Group - Persona (Album)

Download: SMH Presents When Worlds Collide (Mixtape)

Download: Boosie Badazz - Every Ghetto, Every City Vol. 1 (Mixtape)

Download: ILOVEMAKONNEN - Drink More Water 5 (Mixtape)

Download: Young Buck - 10 Bullets (Mixtape)

Download: Waka Flocka Flame - Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5 (Mixtape)

No comments:

Post a Comment